As my 2015 summer vacation is wrapping up by next Friday, I’m thinking back to everything I accomplished and loved about it.
1. First and foremost is time with all my boys. The horses allergies kept me grounded most of the time, but I was able to spend my mornings grooming and loving on them, not to mention extra time with Les.
2. I got SO much writing done! I was able to finish the sequel to Murder of Crows, titled Destruction of Wild Cats (hopefully to be released around Halloween), my first adult historical romance, Rebel Yell, and released the follow-up to Kobi’s book, Sugar: My Journey Home (available now).
3. I got a tan while sweating my butt off for two weeks of horse camp with Dr. Ashley Thompson and Salto De Fe Equine Therapeutics . It was so much fun and I learned so much. Yes, expect books out on her herd at some point!
4. I signed up for yoga teacher training! Yes, that’s right. One weekend for ten months (starting in September) I will be learning how to become a yoga instructor to begin the next phase in my life – much more to follow on that!
6. Last, but definitely not least, I was able to assist my best friend and partner in crime, Katelin Maloney realize her dream of publishing her first book Drowning (release date of August 1st and will be the subject of next week’s blog).
And this was a short summer. Imagine what I can accomplish if I had more time off – hmm, I sense an idea coming on!